Brazil - Thursday, March 21, 2019
- H1: Aerial Plants
- These plants can't adapt in vases, because their roots grow free using small branches as support, keeping the air, the fog and the rain as source of nutritions.
- H2: Epiphyte Plants
- The plants grow on the trees, coconuts trees, etc., and fasten their roots absorving mineral and nutritious salts from the decomposition bronght by the rain. They can live in vases, plates, etc.
- H3: Agricultural Plants
- These plants grow on stones, and their fixation and absorption of nutrients is similar to the epiphyte plants.
- H4: Terrestrial Plants
- These plants live on the soil or over organic remains, and in some cases on humidity satured areas.
- H4a: Terrestrial Plants (a)
- Sandy dry soil and rich in organic matter.
- H4b: Terrestrial Plants (b)
- Healthy turf and organic remains.
- H4c: Terrestrial Plants (c)
- Loamy soil and rich in organic matter with constat and renewed humidity. There are some species that keep submerged in the period of rains and can be completely dry un the dryness period.
- HX: Test
- Include test.
Bela Vista Orchids - Phone: +55 (18) 3324-8361 - FAX: +55 (18) 3325-1635
Copyright © 2019 Bela Vista Orchids. All Rights Reserved. Credits